Superb studio monitor sound quality made affordable
The Edifier H840 Studio Monitoring Stereo Headphone is an incredibly low priced entry-level stereo headphone. These headphones are engineered to give you the most life-like audio quality. Featured with a simple, classic yet elegant style, exquisite material and workmanship, the H840s provide you with all day comfort. These headphones are made with an around-the-ear closed back design, which amplifies the effect of these noise-isolating headphones. Phil Jones of Pure Sound carefully calibrated these headphones ensuring a listening experience that sounds simply pure and clean. The H840 offers a rich sound and prominent bass. Altogether, these headphones have a high quality sound, are lightweight, durable, comfortable and affordable.
Driver Unit: 40mm NdFeB magnetic unit
Impedance: 32Ohm – Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 98dB
Connector: 3.5mm stereo gold-plated plug
Cable: 2m TPE Y shape cable
Weight: 200g net
Buy with confidence from world’s second largest manufacturer.
Edifier is the world’s second largest consumer audio manufacturer. Despite not well-known in the US, Edifier has great market shares in Asia, Europe and South America. Edifier is the parental company of STAX, one of the most expensive headphone brands in the world. Edifier has incorporated similar technology and design concept into its consumer earphones and headphones, and strives to make the best sound affordable to everyone.
- 40mm driver units fine tuned for quality sound output in enclosed ear cups
- Ergonomic fit with around the ear design, comfortable soft leather earmuffs for prolonged wearing
- Leather headrests with steel reinforced headband for flexibility and durability
- Extremely durable and flexible – 1 year warranty
- 3.5mm gold-plated audio plug, High performance and durable stereo headphone